Server Maintenance Nov 12, 2010
We will be performing server maintenance to servers MX1, MX2, & MX3 on November 12, 2010 starting at 11:00 PM (MST) and ending by 11:59 PM (MST). Please check here or at http://twitter.com/tech_strategies for updates on the server maintenance. This maintenance includes an update to Kerio Connect 7.1.2, which includes the following fixes and features:
* Implemented workaround for bugs in Microsoft Outlook 2011for Mac IMAP client.
– Fixed removing of unwanted attachments from spam quarantine notifications.
– Fixed user counting for renamed email domains.
– Certain recurrent events could be duplicated in Microsoft Entourage client after upgrade to Kerio Connect 7.1.x.
– Server search from iPhone ActiveSync account returned oldest emails on the top.
– Using two ActiveSync accounts on the iPhone could break Push notifications.
– Additional domain aliases could not be used for forwarding emails for unknown domain users.
– Meeting request for the resource was rejected if the message has been modified by the Spam Filter.
– Event update was not sent to all attendees in event with multiple attendees created in Apple iCal on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
– Contacts were not sometimes completely synchronized to Android phone.
– Private events were synchronized to shared calendar on mobile device.
– Fixed ActiveSync Push notifications to improve battery life.
– Large contact pictures were not synchronized to Android mobile phone.
– Fixed updating of Sophos anti-virus database over HTTP proxy server.
– Sophos anti-virus could fail to initialize on Linux in few rare situations.