Scheduled Maintenance on Email Hosting Infrastructure (3 Jan 2014)
We have scheduled system maintenance on our Kerio Connect Email Hosting Service Infrastructure for Friday, January 3, 2014, beginning at 11:00 PM (MST -7:00). This will update will affect all Kerio Connect Mail Servers (MX1, MX2, MX3, MX4, MX5 and MX6).
This maintenance window includes and update to the latest version of Kerio Connect (currently 8.2.2). Below is a list of added features and bug fixes.
+ Added support for default event alarms in Apple Calendar on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
+ Added support for Microsoft Windows 2012 R2.
– Improved stability during synchronization via Exchange ActiveSync.
– Calendar events created on BlackBerry device with OS 10.2 are correctly synchronized to Kerio Connect now.
– Read-only shared calendars no longer show meeting invitations in Apple Calendar.
– Resources were not auto-completed in Apple Calendar on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
– Shared calendars have initialy the same color as they have in owner’s mailbox.
– Fixed contact synchronization in Exchange ActiveSync when deleting more contacts at once.
– Fixed kmsrecover utility warning about invalid message store path.
– Some meeting invitations could be marked as outdated after synchronization with iOS over Exchange ActiveSync.
– Fixed possible event duplication on Motorola RAZR HD mobile phone.
– Events with no reminder created in Kerio Outlook Connector could be synchronized with 15 minutes reminder to mobile device via Exchange ActiveSync.
– Fixed stability issue during conversion from plain text to HTML during synchronization via Exchange ActiveSync.
– Accepting invites via Exchange ActiveSync is now reflecting in Kerio Connect client.
– Local domain was used in outgoing SMTP communication.
– Order of subscribed shared calendars in Apple iCal/Calendar list was not preserved.
– Fixed auto-configuration of public contacts in Apple Address Book/Contacts when using Account Assistant.
– Auto-configuration tool is now compatible with OS X 10.9.
Kerio Connect Client (Webmail)
– Login page rendering sometime took long time on slow connection.
– Scroll wheel didn’t work in mail list on Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 sometime got stuck at “Loading”.
– New lines were removed from notes in contact editor.
– Fixed stability issue during sending messages from new window on Internet Explorer 8.
– Enter closed event editor when user tried to select end time.
– Translations updated.
– Quota warning was not shown immediately after reaching the limit.