Planned Kerio Maintenance
We will be running maintenance on all Kerio Connect Servers on Friday, March 11, 2011. This maintenance will begin at 11:30PM (MST) and is schedule to last no more than 45 minutes. This maintenance includes regular server maintenance and we will also be updating to Kerio Connect 7.1.4. **Please note this update does not include support for Outlook 2011 (please read this blog post for more information regarding Outlook 2011 Support).
Below is a list of updates and fixes in the update:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
+ Added support for Windows Phone 7.
+ Added support for Mail for Exchange client on Nokia mobile phones with Symbian^3.
+ Added support for Motoblur by Motorola, DROID 2 by Motorola and DROID X by Motorola.
+ Added support for iOS 4.2 mobile devices.
+ Added support for Debian 6.
* Improved synchronization speed and performance of CardDAV account configured through the Address Book configuration tool.
– Fixed BODY response in IMAP server.
– Fixed character set detection in iCalendar subscribed from the server.
– Shutdown process on Linux and Mac OS X could store some message indexes unreliably.
– Anniversary and all-day event was not synchronized properly from Mail for Exchange client on Nokia mobile phone.
– Attachment with a national characters in a name could not be opened in Mail for Exchange client on Nokia mobile phone.
– Fixed some performance and stability issues.
Kerio Connector for BlackBerry
– Fixed Connector configuration on server with enabled UAC.
– The BlackBerryAgent process could stop responding and cause high CPU usage.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
– Fixed detection of 64-bit Outlook and Click-To-Run Microsoft Office version.
– Fixed rare error in calendar search.
– Message reply sent from Kerio Outlook Connector could contain invalid email header.
– Outlook login could fail when the password is not saved in account settings.
– Fixed expansion of distribution list referencing non-existent contacts in public folders.
– Return receipt request could not be issued if the user full name contained national characters.
– Reply to a message with HTML body containing embedded images could produce invalid HTML.