Planned Kerio Maintenance
We will be running maintenance on all Kerio Connect Servers on Friday, March 11, 2011. This maintenance will begin at 11:30PM (MST) and is schedule to last no more than 45 minutes. This maintenance includes regular server maintenance and we will also be updating to Kerio Connect 7.1.4. **Please note this update does not include support for Outlook 2011 (please read this blog post for more information regarding Outlook 2011 Support).
Follow us on Twitter to be sure to get the latest information on current issues.
Below is a list of updates and fixes in the update:
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
– Bug fixed
! Known issue / missing feature
+ Added support for Windows Phone 7.
+ Added support for Mail for Exchange client on Nokia mobile phones with Symbian^3.
+ Added support for Motoblur by Motorola, DROID 2 by Motorola and DROID X by Motorola.
+ Added support for iOS 4.2 mobile devices.
+ Added support for Debian 6.
* Improved synchronization speed and performance of CardDAV account configured through the Address Book configuration tool.
– Fixed BODY response in IMAP server.
– Fixed character set detection in iCalendar subscribed from the server.
– Shutdown process on Linux and Mac OS X could store some message indexes unreliably.
– Anniversary and all-day event was not synchronized properly from Mail for Exchange client on Nokia mobile phone.
– Attachment with a national characters in a name could not be opened in Mail for Exchange client on Nokia mobile phone.
– Fixed some performance and stability issues.
Kerio Connector for BlackBerry
– Fixed Connector configuration on server with enabled UAC.
– The BlackBerryAgent process could stop responding and cause high CPU usage.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
– Fixed detection of 64-bit Outlook and Click-To-Run Microsoft Office version.
– Fixed rare error in calendar search.
– Message reply sent from Kerio Outlook Connector could contain invalid email header.
– Outlook login could fail when the password is not saved in account settings.
– Fixed expansion of distribution list referencing non-existent contacts in public folders.
– Return receipt request could not be issued if the user full name contained national characters.
– Reply to a message with HTML body containing embedded images could produce invalid HTML.